POEM



My head is swooning
Butterflies in my stomach
Water in my brain
My lip is twitching
My words pour out
I just try to control it
I'm in love!!!
I have a man
Short, dark and handsome
Loving and understanding
Making no room for lack
But non attentive
He has no time
But for the others
And for his job
I met this man
Tall dark and handsome
Perfect shaped muscles
Honed body like a god
Likes all I like
He's in love with me
I'm in love with him
We both have another
Its no news I'm in lust love
Just that
It is someone else.
By- ME.

QUOTE- ."If you fail to distinguish between love and lust, then you have never loved"-
Olianna Portnoy.

Question: Whats the difference between love and lust?
Look forward to seeing your comments. It is your right and my pleasure.

Comments

  1. Love is permanent.
    Lust is temporary.

    Love is humble.
    Lust is aggressive.

    Love is real.
    Lust is unreal, fake, hence it fades....
    Etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. But love and lust has to co-exist no? U cannot love a person and not be in lust with the person if not it becomes agape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phransea hon, good to see you here. Thanks for coming.

      Did you say love and lust have to co-exist? How? Whey? Explain please.

      Delete
  3. Really, I have to prove I'm not a robot bfor I comment?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LADY HEL

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

Hi People, I am here.