Let's Draw The Battle Line.

Hey lovers.
Its been ten years right.
I tried making a post days back but while typing, it posted on its own and i had to delete it as it wasn't complete. Bloggers dey try mehn. I thought it was easy.
Back to the matter. I will complete last times post.

Any poem lover in the house? Did i "hear" somebody wave those hands? There are some poems you just have to love. Ever heard of Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou? ..... Yeah....Okay.., GREAT!!!
I will highlight a stanza of the poem. For those who haven't read it before, i will write it here.




Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman

Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Hmm...I know someone has seen enough. We all know there are men who get turned  on watching a woman walk. I know one who gets turned on when he sees my feet. Just my feet. It could be the top, the sole.......he just needs to see my feet and he answers to my whims and caprices. Un/ Fortunately (pick one), he's my boss at work. Is there something about women that we women don't know?
Dear men, what is it about us that keeps you wondering and makes you decide to get to the "Honey Pot"?
What is it about us that keeps you wondering?
What is the inner mystery?

Ehen...Why do men love breast?....better still, Boobs. That's a naughty question though. Just questions I want to know. Please answer so I can make use of my inner mystery well.

*****Lemme continue finding my way around. Till i get your comments, Ciao.
YOUR  COMMENT IS A RIGHT. USE IT,

Comments

  1. I am co-asking with Ruby oh.
    Men biko tell us... the obsession, sorry fixation on the woman's body as a self gratifying tool is unbearable. please tell us why.....
    #DropsMic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LADY HEL

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

Hi People, I am here.