When humans love..

Hello lovers,



In the spirit of love, I thought to stop by here today. My 9-5 doesn't even show me love at all at all. Sighs and SMH.

So we claim that lovers day (Valentine's) is the 14th of February every year and I get to wonder how we came about that. There are lots of stories on the internet about Saint Valentines' and his love: how he was imprisoned, how he was old, how he was young, how he was a she and plenty other balderdash. Like said, rubbish ni gbogbo e. Lol. What's important is it's great that a day has been set apart to show love to people around you. Some people limit it to their lovers, some to family, others to anyone they deem fit. All right. More importantly, love needs to be spread around every single day of our lives.

We live in a world where hatred is the new order. People killing each other just because tribe and religion... because they can. It hurts me and I feel it hurts you too.
Love needs to be the language we speak. The religion we preach. The life we live. It is only then we will reach our goals as humans. Are you about to say its impossible we all love each other? I may agree with you because we are only humans. However, do the little you can and show little acts of love to everyone today and always.


Mo f'eran e. Je t'aime. Te quiero. Ich liebe dich. Ti amo. Eu te amo. Jag alskar dig. Te iubesc. Volim te. Long and short is: I LOVE YOU and I will live it.
The picture of me is because I can show me off.
Oh, did you realize saying "I love you" in different languages is not more than three words? How easy must it be to show it.

Say "I love you" in your language.

Please, leave a comment. It's your right and my joy... and a little way to say you love me.
Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

LADY HEL

"For Maria- Ebun Pataki"