of Torn trousers, Private Jets, Food and Fun.. 1

Hello there!
Hope we all had good weekends.

So I shared some pictures on Facebook and Instagram of me in a private jet.
Yeah, I ball. Lol.
Here's gist before the private jet gist.

So I went for a work meeting last Tuesday at 10am. The first lasted for about three hours and the next started almost immediately. High level meeting kwanu.. The second meeting had me standing to write on a board. Facing the board with my back turned to everyone. At this point, it's important to state that I was wearing a shirt and trousers with komkom shoe. For phase one, I stood writing for about 3 hrs. This was the period my malfunction must have happened.

Lunch break was at about 4:30pm and I strutted around like the latest beauty queen. Lol. I still didn't know there was a big problem behind me. Pun intended. After lunch, I strutted back to the meeting hall with my problem trailing me. I needed to take some actions regarding previously discussed task. That required me to walk around, again, like a beauty queen. Meanwhile, the devil was reducing my bride price without shame. A lady was following me and she tapped me and said "Cover your butts. Your trousers is torn". Huh? My brain took a 360 degree spin. Wha di you say? I used my hand to touch and my trousers was truly torn. Just at the center.


I strutted back to my seat with hands over it. Ain't no killing my shine. I shared my predicament with my friends and colleagues seating close me. First thing they do is laugh at me. So much for friendship. It wasn't a small tear fah. Thank God for my boss. I have a skirt in my car. It will fit you.
That's how I changed to a skirt o....


I bet you think that's where the gist ends ko.. Nah!
Gist gets more interesting when I enter the hall.
COO: Ruby, why did you change? (Everyone starts laughing including me) Don't worry. You don't have to talk. You were standing right in front. Chai. It af finished.

Now, one man will bring coco-yam instead of yam as bride-price. Isn't this enough to weep about? Who cares though? I rocked my malfunction with pride.

Have you ever had any wardrobe malfunction at work? Feel free to share please.

Leave a comment please. Its your right and my joy.

EDIT: I wrote this in February and didn't post. I have a lot of drafts like that. Pardon my inconsistency biko.. I hope to step up my game. Thanks for staying with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

LADY HEL

"For Maria- Ebun Pataki"