ALL AROUND

Hello Lovers,
Its great to be here today. Like I said in my last post, I've been thinking much about the blog and where I want it to be.

One of my plans include exchange of guest posts with other bloggers but someone advised me against that. She said I should carve my own niche first and let my readers know who I am and what I'm about before I start bringing others into my blog. What do you all think about this? As usual, some of "us" will send our comments through pings. Ba wahala. Its just going to be lovely seeing your comments here.

A big "SHOUT OUT" to my only and regular comment dropper here for now..."Ruthylicious". I write because I know you will comment. You are "awemazing". In your own words.

Other plans for the blog include group writing projects, readers articles and interactions, blog quiz and book reviews much later.

Most special plan is what I will call "Pleasure Job Hazards and Mistakes" and "My Unique Voice and I". You should look forward to it. Pleasure job hazards and mistakes is basically about the dangers people face and the mistakes they make while doing what they love doing. Personally, I will share mine in my short time in the media world and I will reach out to other people, mainly celebrities in the media to share theirs. If you want to share yours, its no problem. I will feel honored to have it and share here.

Most important, what do you want to see on the blog???
Lemme wrap it up here to talk to you later. I want to read!!!

I saw this picture and i thought its beautiful so lemme share. What do you think?
Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LADY HEL

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

"For Maria- Ebun Pataki"