RING THE BELL!!! Dear Ruby is back.

Hi Lover,
Its been ages. I missed you. Sincerely, I did miss you from the very bottom of my heart. I was out of base for almost four months. I was still trying to write but the last straw that broke the camels back was having my laptop crash.

Jeez!!!

It disorganized me. I couldn’t do anything.  The only option available for me was jumping into and around cyber-cafes. I tried once and it wasn’t a nice experience. Their server was low and everything kept disappearing. I just walked out before it got to me.

Long story short.
I'm back to base. Ive not done anything to the laptop but my files are irrecoverable. I intend to sell it. Better that way for me. For now, I will be writing in trickles and try to settle back to my “oshofree” work.

I promise there will be no more disappearing act. I will take proper permission before doing that.

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment. Its your right and my joy.
Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LADY HEL

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

Hi People, I am here.