Just for Laughs.

Last week, I went to see a family friend. They have a three year old daughter who is so smart and can be very naughty. While i was having a chat with her parents, we noticed *Sammy going in and coming out, rubbing something on her body whenever she entered. The following conversation ensued.
Dad- Sammy, what are you rubbing on your body?
Sammy- Daddy, why do you want to know? Its my body.
Her dad who is very strict became hard on her and made it known through his voice.
Daddy- Common, will you answer me? What are you rubbing on your body?
Sammy- (now sober) Daddy, it is special cream.
Mum- Special cream? Where are you getting it from? Did Aunty Ruby bring any special cream for you?
Sammy- No mummy. The one we have at home is not good enough to make my body shine.
Dad- That's not my business. Just tell me where you are getting special cream from.
Sammy- (no answer)
Mum- Come, lemme smell your hand.
Sammy- Okay mummy. I need to wash it first.
Dad-So it is spit you are using. I see no reason why you should wash first if it is not spit
Sammy: Daddy, it is smelly. You caught me. It is spit. I won't do it again.
Dad- So you are lieing. Common, go wash your hands.
Sammy- (murmuring) Its my body. I dunno why it bothers them.

I had a good laugh listening to the conversation.
You all have a great week.
Ciao.

Comments

  1. Kids these days are so smart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blink, for stopping here. *smiles. Hope to always see you. Thanks again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LADY HEL

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

POEM