Pris'ners.

'Lie down there'....Shawulu screamed.
I laid down like a log, worn out and tired. I can't stand this pain again, Dear Lord, please, kill me.
Unfortunately, death wouldn't come. I tried all I could but nothing worked.

I felt Shawulus heavy body on mine. I turned my face and I saw the short black man. He just released his load into Amina while his friend was preparing to start. We were not only prisoners of war due to a non challant government; we were also sex slaves.

'Jesus'...I screamed as Shawulus' long unkempt finger dug into my flesh. He was pounding fast and he had been on for about three minutes. He did not look like he will climax soon. I was learning to use the 'I don't care' technique so I turned my face and saw a group of girls working. I caught Meinas' face with her already bulging stomach. A stream of tears ran down her face, with her eyes fixed on me. I did not know why she was cryinng. I made a mental note to ask her later. I was still staring at Meina when I felt a strong kick. I know what it means.

I stood up and returned to the group.

The people we trusted. They failed us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LADY HEL

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

Hi People, I am here.