Pleasure Job Hazards

I remember one morning. I went to Federal secretariat to record an episode of Peoples Parliament. My camera "woman" set up her equipments. I started recording and as usual, people were already milling around to get a chance to talk to AIT. Naturally, I could not attend to all of them immediately.

All of a sudden, I felt someone slap and pinch my bombom*.

Hian!!! I turned in shock sharpaly. The man stood looking at me mischievously. When he realized I did not find it funny, he said.....
"All this AIT overused ashawo*, dem don tell you people wey you go answer abi. You don f**k them collect money to show their face on television bah..,mumu"

Haba!!! Is life that difficult? I turned and said.."Oga, what's the meaning of all you just did? Are you normal?" People around that noticed what happened were throwing insults and he started apologizing. I just told him to disappear and never appear when I'm around there. Things we face doing what we enjoy doing.

NB-Many are mad, Few are roaming.
If you have a story to share about something to share about something weird, stupid, funny whatever it is that happened while working, feel free to send to me. my mail address is rubydiamond414@gmail.com. Thanks.
Changes is still going on the blog. bear with me.
Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LADY HEL

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

Hi People, I am here.