Left for dead, Resuscitated..

Hello,
(Covers face)

I can't even believe I'm making an appearance here. I also can't help but think If I never stopped blogging, I would have been the new money mogul in town. Think Linda Ikeji.
I got tired and didn't have a laptop or device to ease blogging so I gave up all, together.

Anyway, I've realized the need to keep this for some reasons and I will be writing on everything I feel like and I can bet you'll love it.

I must also say I'm sorry for betraying the trust some people who encouraged me had without even explaining why. Forgive me.

I will be documenting life and living with everything in between. Deal is we have to resuscitate this together. I trust we will help me build this.

Till thoughts are gathered, Happy new year.
Thank you for being here.


Meanwhile, I'm leaving you with a photo of me so you can love up on my eyes.

Don't forget to leave a comment.
Its your right and my joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LADY HEL

Sunshine is one LOVE away!

POEM